Terms and Conditions
Ticking the terms and conditions box confirms you are over the age of 18 years. If you are under 18 years old please leave this website immediately.
Hours of Operation
Orders may be placed 24/7 online. All other inquiries 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Delivery & Payment Policy
We aim to answer all emails within 48 hours.
Payment to: Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited
Payment can be made by credit card or via PayPal using onsite payment functions – Please make contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if required.
Once your payment has been cleared, we will ship your product within 24 hours or at the next possible available time outside of normal hours. All orders are shipped using NZ Post and will be sent at the closest available opportunity from the time you order.
You will receive an email notification of your purchase from our website and also from Paypal.
Please keep this notification and record order details for future reference. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us. We recommend that you also keep a printed copy of your transaction details and order as proof of purchase.
Currently we do not accept orders from overseas. This includes all countries outside of New Zealand. However, special allowances can be made for overseas purchases when circumstances allow, and extra shipping costs can be covered. For any overseas orders to be allowed, the customer must make contact with the vendor well in advance of any order placement to discuss details.
Courier Deliveries – Postage and Packaging
Please note; We are not using courier services at this time, all orders are processed through NZ Post only and standard post schedules according to NZ post policies are followed.
The following information pertains to courier deliveries for when in occasional instances, it is employed.
All courier deliveries are sent on the same or next working day, once payment has been sighted and not before.
Delays can occur during peak times. If for any reason delivery is delayed or postponed, you will be notified by email.
If you will not be able to accept the delivery during standard business hours, then please have the goods addressed to your place of work. Otherwise, you will be expected to follow up with the courier. In that case, liability for any further pickup or freight costs rests with the purchaser.
Courier fees include all postage and packaging.
GST Tax Invoice
Currently, we are not a GST-registered company and as such all sales do not have a GST invoice. This is likely to change in the future and we will update this information accordingly.
Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited Refund Policy
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been open or used, unless the product is proved to be faulty.
- Refunds will not be offered if the buyer changes their mind, or if the item does not meet expectations.
- Original postage / courier charges are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of accepted delivery.
Warranty & Returns Policy
- All Starter Kits come with a 30 day parts warranty on manufacturer’s defects. All other products are under 30 day warranty.
- The buyer must check the goods upon receipt and immediately report any damages or faults to Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited by email within 24hrs. Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited reserves the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- The buyer assumes all responsibility and expense, including postage, of returning the faulty product.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited approves returns only by prior arrangement. We do not accept returns by C.O.D.
- Any warranties are non-transferable beyond the original purchaser of product.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited will replace or repair returned product when possible. Refunds will be offered only when a replacement is not available.
- All returns must be accompanied by invoices as proof of sale and purchase.
- All e-liquids and bonus items are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is valid in New Zealand only.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited is bound by the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts.
Warranty of Starter Kits does not cover;
- Normal wear & tear.
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed or intended.
- Neglect and careless storage.
- Failure to operate goods as per the operation guide.
- Unauthorized repairs or tampering with goods from O.E.M specification as determined / after inspection by Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited.
Replacement of Damaged goods Policy
- The purchaser must inspect the goods upon receipt and report any damages or faults within 24 hours of receipt. That report should be via email or in writing. Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited reserves the right to refuse claims that are made outside of this time frame.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited may request photos or other forms of evidence as proof of issues.
- The buyer is liable for all return costs of faulty/damaged products under warranty.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited is responsible for sending the replacement item back to buyer only when goods returned are accompanied by proof of prior return authorization in writing. However, in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage and packaging costs.
- Products for inspection must be returned with all accessories to allow for fair and accurate appraisal, including their original packing materials.
- Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited must receive all returns within 14 days of accepted delivery. If an item is returned after that period, Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited reserve the right to refuse claims. Goods returns must be approved and authorized by the seller before an arranged return is taken action on.
- All goods must be accompanied by written return authorization from Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited.
When you make a purchase using an Vapor Cigarettes NZ Limited website, you are added to our database. If you wish your details to be removed from our database please notify us in writing or by email.