Pax 2 Herbal Vaporizer Kit
The innovative PAX 2 is now readily available in New Zealand! Super powerful, simple to use, modern and incredibly smooth, the PAX 2 is a real game-changer. It is it 10% lighter and also 25% smaller sized than the very first PAX, it showcases a super powerful battery lasting up to 30% longer than the original Pax. The PAX 2 also has a special lip sensitive mouth piece, which makes for a remarkable and effortless vaporizing experience.
Highest Grade Products
- The PAX 2 features only the highest grade materials for the very best vapor feasible. The brightened, transverse-brushed anodized aluminum shell gives a resilient yet luxurious feel. All materials are of the highest quality available. This thing is beautiful!
- The PAX 2 heating element is constructed of thin Kapton heater flex, developing a transmission experience by heating the herb chamber from the bottom.
Four Temperature Settings
The PAX 2 has 4 temperature setups, ranging from 182°C( 360F) to 215°C (420F). The stylish LED indicates the temperature setup by colour.
An integrated accelerometer (motion sensor) incorporates motion to put PAX in standby-mode when not being used to conserve battery life and also any contents held in its chamber. It is likewise used to check the battery life: just shake the vaporizer and the LED indication lights show the remaining battery life.
Fast Heat Time
The PAX 2 heats in less than a min. The green light means go, very simple and instinctive.
Maintenance is extremely easy and takes less than a minute: simply remove the mouthpiece and chamber lid and use the cleaning brushes with some ISO-alcohol (additionally included) to clean the airpath.
PAX 2 comes with 2 mouth pieces, a level top as well as an alternative mouthpiece. These are constructed out of strong (food quality safe) silicon, and therefore needs no maintenance.
Battery Life & Charging
A totally charged battery will last around 2 hours (around 7 to 9 sessions) of use before it needs to be recharged.
Charging the PAX 2 vaporizer (making use of the magnetic battery charger that collaborates with a USB port/charger) takes around two hours. It is recommended to keep the battery charged and recharge it before the the charge has run out.
Real PAX 2
NOTE# This product is a replicate of the original Pax 2 and is NOT the authentic “Ploom” brand. The reason I have gone with this replica is simply because it is just as good as the authentic brand but at a fraction of the cost. The standard price for the PAX 2 authentic brand is $280US… but the replicate model is under $100US. (so, considerably less than half the price). Quality has not been compromised. There is absolutely no need to spend so much money on the authentic Ploom PAX 2 when you can get this replicate model for so much less. Honestly, you can’t even tell the difference, and if you want a high quality herbal vaporizer that is affordable, this it is!
In The Box
- PAX 2 portable vaporizer
- 1 flat mouthpiece
- 1 alternative mouthpiece
- charging cradle
- USB cable
- 1 cleaning kit (isopropyl alcohol, pipeline cleaners).
Using the PAX 2
Please read the instructions in the box.
- Ensure your PAX 2 vaporizer is charged fully.
- Take the magnetic lid off, and then pack the chamber with your herb. Make it quite compact and snug for best results.
- Put the magnetic lid back on to the vaporizer.
- Activate the vaporizer by pressing the button on the mouthpiece.
- It will take about 30 to 60 seconds to warm up. When it’s warming up, the LED indicators will pulse.
- When the lights change to green, you can inhale. A subtle draw much like when smoking a cigar is ideal.
- While the device is on and pressing the mouthpiece button for a lengthy time you can alter the voltage. The LED lights will change from green to yellow, orange or red.
Pax 2 Vaporizer Review
Watch this video to see a review of the Pax 2, and how it is used.