How to Look After Your Electronic Cigarette – Filling, Charging and Cleaning Instruction
These instructions are for the CE4 Clearomizer, however they can be applied to any of the e-cigarette devices on this site, there may just be some minor differences in the way the actual devices come apart, but the methods for cleaning, filling and charging remain the same.
How to Charge The Battery
- Unscrew the battery and detach from the atomizer.
- Screw the battery into the end of the usb cord.
- Plug the other end of the usb cord into the usb hub of the wall adaptor or another usb hub such as your computer.
- Plug the wall adaptor into the wall power socket and switch it on.
The first time you charge the battery after purchasing your new electronic cigarette, you should leave it to charge for at least 5 hours. Even though the light will have turned green after only 2-3 hours, leave it to keep charging for another few hours. You only need to do that once when you first get it. From then on, you will only need to charge the battery until the light turns green which should take 2-3 hours.
How to Fill the Clearomizer Tank with E-Liquid
- Unscrew the filter (end where you suck from), and detach from the clearomizer.
- Get your bottle of e-liquid and remove the cap.
- Use the nozzle or needle (usually attached to the bottle) to gently squeeze the juice into the open end of the clearomizer tank. Be very careful not to get any juice in the middle tubing of the e-cig. So squirt the e-liquid to the side of the chamber while holding the clearomizer slightly tilted and let the liquid gently roll down into the tank.
- Fill to approximately half way or slightly under half way.
This tubing is meant for air only and needs to be clean and dry. If any liquid gets into this tube, the e-cig will gurgle and not perform optimally.
How to Clean the CE4 Electronic Cigarette
If you do manage to get some liquid in the tubing part or after a while it becomes a bit dirty just from use, it will need to be cleaned. If it starts to gurgle or not perform as it should then you know it’s time for a clean.
- Make sure the chamber is empty.
- Unscrew all the parts that can be detached.
- Soak the clearomizer chamber and filter in some kind of alcohol based cleaning solution. (nothing too strong that will dissolve it.)
- Run hot water (not too hot) through the clearomizer tubing and chamber.
- Gently and carefully pat dry the parts with a paper towel. Leave parts to dry in a warm place, but not outside in direct sunlight.
- Then hold the parts and shake any excess water droplets out with a flicking motion.
- Then screw the parts together including battery and ignite the atomizer. (Do not fill the chamber yet) Hold the button down for a few seconds until you hear a sizzling sound (this is the excess water evaporating). Do this until you start to see a little vapor rise. Do not hold the button down for too long while the clearomizer is empty or it will burn out the coil, so be very careful and only do this part if it is absolutely necessary, usually just drying out with the towel will be enough.
Congratulations you can now fill up your clearomizer and start vaping.
Some Simple Instructions for Your New E-cigarette Kit
(Works with All Makes and Models)
Here is a very well explained set of instructions and tips for using, filling and charging your new e-cigarette.
How to Get an Evod MT3 or Ego CE5 Atomizer Working Properly Again
After a while your evod e-cig clearomizer may not function properly or even at all. This is very likely to be a burned out coil. But, hang on… before you buy a new atomizer or new coil, you can try to fix the old one yourself. It may be a burned out wire connection which is a fiddly procedure with a soldiering iron to fix, but before you throw it away… it could also be just a build up of carbon and gunky wick. This is relatively easy to fix, just poke, tap and wash it all out. (See the e-cig troubleshooting guide for more information on how to do this.)
Follow the instructions in the video below. The video explains the procedure for an evod mt3 atomizer but it is pretty much the same idea for the ego ce5… just pull disconnect all the parts and get the gunk out and replace the wick and reconnect. Watch the video below to see how. For a more detailed explanation of all the various issues one might come across with an e-cigarette please see the E-cigarette Troubleshooting Guide.
The Halo Company Central Vapours e-juice code FastTech VapeFab SpicyVape